Direct Loan Program
The Authority will make direct loans applicable to the credit of the borrower, the type of financing, and the term of the loan. Eligible projects include construction and renovation, facility acquisition, refinancing of qualified outstanding debt, the purchase of equipment and financing costs.
- US Treasury 5-year note rate plus 0.15%, or 2.00% whichever is greater.
- Current rate of 2.00% effective 6/11/2021
- US Treasury 7-year note rate plus 0.20%, or 2.15% whichever is greater.
- Current rate of 2.15% effective 6/11/2021
(refinancing or tied with Trust Fund Loan projects only)
- US Treasury 10-year note rate plus 0.30%, or 2.25% whichever is greater.
- Current rate of 2.25% effective 6/11/2021
Expedited Loan Process
- Submit a letter of application and copies of 3 past year financials
- Loans processed in 60 days or less
- Staff drafts loan documents
- Closing will occur through the mail
General Loan Terms
- Minimum Loan Size: $5,000
- Maximum Loan Size: $300,000 for new projects; $500,000 for refinancing projects
- Loan term of up to seven years for new projects; 10-years for refinancing projects
- Collateral is required
General Loan Guidelines
- Loans provided on a first-come-first served basis
- Monthly electronic payments
- Positive net/worth fund balance
- 1% origination fee
- Borrower out-of-pocket expenses, as applicable